• How Facebook can be a profit driver for your business
• How to setup your Facebook Advertising Campaigns to be successful
• How to structure you campaigns and ads.
• How to choose the right objectives and placements for your business.
• How to get hyper targeted and find your ideal customers using Facebook
• How to craft the perfect ad using compelling copy and attention grabbing images.
• Three powerful Facebook Advertising secrets 95% of Facebook Advertisers don’t know.
• Frequently asked questions and answers on Facebook Advertising
• Real World Case Studies of Profitable Campaigns.
• Downloadable templates, resources and checklists to make implementation quick and easy.
• Bonus: Facebook Foundation Advertising Crash Course for Total Newbies.
Who is this Facebook Marketing Course for?
This course is for small business owners, online marketers, coaches and consultants looking to learn how to find, attract and convert their IDEAL clients and advertise on Facebook profitably.
This is for people who have tried Facebook Advertising with varying degree of results or have tried out other courses and felt that they had no clear structure, had no new information or actionable advice.
Who is this online Facebook Course not for?
This course is not for people looking to find out how to create a Facebook page or those looking to get leads and sales for free. This is a course on using paid advertising on Facebook. This course is not for those who aren’t prepared to invest time and money in themselves and is not for those who expect things for nothing.
You will need a Facebook page, a website and ideally you have a product/service or offer you are promoting.
If you’re not happy with your Facebook Advertising results or you want a way to learn how to find, attract and convert your most ideal clients and customers through Facebook Advertising then this online course is for you.
It’s no secret.
Facebook isn’t a social media platform.
It’s an advertising platform.
One that makes it easy for you to get in front of your target audience.
Which is good news if you’re a business owner…
Facebook Advertising allows you to pretty much find anyone and any target market you can think of.
• You run a local coffee shop you can target people in your area who have an interest in coffee.
• If you sell iPhone covers and accessories online you can target iPhone users
• You sell dog toys you can target people who have dogs.
• If you sell information products online you can target various affinity interests related to your product/service.
• If you run an online ecommerce website you can target people who are interested in your products.
• If you’re a coach or consultant you can new potential customers online with Facebook Ads.
And on and so forth…
So yes Facebook Advertising is definitely something you want to consider as part of your quest to attract more website visitors, to generate leads and get your business in front of your target audience.
In saying that, there's something you need to know about Facebook ads - as great as it is can be quite daunting, confusing and downright expensive if you don’t know what you’re doing.
This is where the Buyers Guide to Profitable Facebook Advertising comes in.
Inside this online course I break Facebook Advertising down to a science – and dispel some of the myths and misconceptions of Facebook Advertising while also giving you the framework to create winning ads and winning campaigns.